Discipline- Dilip Walase Patil Arts, Commerce and Science College, Nimgaonsawa
- Discipline is compulsory for all the students in the college and they have to follow the discipline accordingly.
- College never holds any type of election and annual gathering. Private tours are not organized. Those who is in favour of these conditions should take admission in the college. After taking admission the students have to follow the rules and regulations strictly. If any student demands any permission for the said activities his admission will be cancelled without giving any information.
- Tobacco chewing, smoking and ghutka chewing is strictly prohibited in the class and college premises. If anyone found guilty of chewing tobacco or smoking, he will have to face strict punishment.
- Quarrelling against professors or lecturers or non – teaching staff is also against discipline. The guilty students also have to face strict punishment. His admission in the college will be cancelled and he has to face police complaint.
- The students will be fined if they tear the pages of books from the library. They have to pay three times the original price of the book.
- The students have to keep silence in the college, around the campus, S.T. bus stops, etc.
- If any student damages college articles / possessions / furniture / windows / doors, his / her admission will be cancelled and he has to face police complaint.
- The students have to follow the rules and regulations strictly at the time of functions also. It is the student’s responsibility to perform various activities peacefully. Wrong behavior students should be punished and his / her admission will be cancelled from the college.
- The students have to take care of college, surroundings, plants, trees and flowers in the garden.
- At the time of classes or during college hours, if any students are found making noise near any class, he / she will be punished strictly and his /her admission will be cancelled from the college.