Department Of Botany
- To impart Basic and Recent knowledge of Plant Science.
- To inculcate Botanical Interest, Scientific Temper & Research Attitude among students.
- Organization of student centric activities.
- Organization of seminars, science exhibition & projects to promote hidden potential of the student.
- To Create Social Awareness About Conservation of Rare, Endangered, Medicinal & Threatened (RET) Plants.
|Name Of Department||Botany|
|Year Of Establishment||June 2009|
|Success Rate of Students||-|
|Number of Books in Department Library||Text Book:6 Reference Book:12|
|Number Of Computer||PC-02 Laptop-01|
Admission Criteria For - Botany
- 12th Science Pass
Curricular Activities :
- Classroom Seminar
- Home Assignments
- Diagnostic test
Co-curricular Activities :
- Science Exhibition
- Botanical Excursion /Field Visits
- Students Participation in Inter Collegiate Competitions
- Tree Plantation
- Establishment of Medicinal plant garden