Department Of Physics
- To train students to acquire scientific skills and practical skills in the field of education and scientific research in line with current developments in science.
- 1. To develop the educational process and to keep up with global developments in science.
- 2. To support the developmental activities of the college and organize seminars, science exhibition & projects to promote hidden potential of the student.
- 3. To evolve strategies in the department for continuous improvement.
- 4. To start Graduation.
|Name Of Department||Physics|
|Year Of Establishment||June 2009|
|Success Rate of Students||70%|
|Number of Books in Department Library||-|
|Number Of Computer||03|
Admission Criteria For - Physics
- 12th Science Pass
|#||Course Code||Intake Capacity||Eligibility||Admitted Student|
|3||T.Y.B.Sc.||120||S.y. bsc pass/ATKT||120|
Curricular Activities :
- Physics clubs on Goole for shearing different activities.
- T.Y. B. Sc. physics students recently visited to GMRT khodad.
- On line Test on Goole doc.
- Easy class is a non-profit organization offering FREE Learning Management System (LMS)
Co-curricular Activities :
- F.Y. B. Sc. physics students take part in 25 Nov-2018 Pune-malawali gaon Heritage Walk
- F.Y. B. Sc. physics students take part fashion show on ramp walk organised by college
- First aid refers to the emergency or immediate care should be providing when a person is injured or ill. The full medical treatment is available to the injured or ill person.
- First aid is the assistance given to any person suffering a serious illness or injury, with care provided to preserve life, prevent the condition from worsening, or to promote recovery First aid is generally performed by someone with basic medical training.